Areas of application of Jetfloat elements
Jetfloat Elemente float since 1971
Quality from the market leader from Austria.
JETFLOAT® International GmbH is Austria’s and the world’s leading manufacturer of modular floating elements made of the highest quality HDPE (BASF LUPOLEN 5261 Z) producing since 1971.
JETFLOAT® International is your partner and problem solver for all areas of application for floating pontoons, right up to turnkey systems.
UV stable and weatherproof
Due to the use of the best raw material available on the market and the strictly controlled production in our Austrian plant, Jetfloat elements withstand the strongest weather and sun rays and therefore have the longest product life.
Jetfloat systems have been used and tested in the coldest countries in the world for decades. Without changing the appearance or the quality, they withstand the lowest temperatures and meet the desired requirements.
Because of the material used, even heavy industrial loads, heavy machinery and long-term tourism cannot change the shape and the quality of our pontoons. Numerous tests prove the endurance of the Jetfloat systems.
Rotting-proof & food-safe
The Jetfloat elements are made of certified material Lupolen 5261 Z, which is demonstrably rot-proof and food-safe.
Salt water and acid resistant
The special HDPE formulation, compliance with the highest standards and controlled production of Jetfloat elements are a guarantee for the provenly best and thoroughly tested resistance to salt water and acid.
Jetfloat elements require little maintenance and are suitable for a wide range of flexible applications.
Quality from the market leader from Austria
Our customers use JETFLOAT pontoons for working platforms, bathing jetties, boat launching, leisure facilities or floating stages. The pontoons are also used for fish farming or photovoltaic systems.
No floating application excludes the other. Everything is compatible. Our customer never makes a wrong purchase decision regarding application or size. The JETFLOAT system can be expanded, changed, or converted into any shape at any time in 50 cm increments.
Special places are created with Jetfloat
JETFLOAT® floating elements are widely used in the areas of dock facilities for events, water sports associations, marinas, bathing facilities, work platforms, fish farming.
JETFLOAT® modular systems are characterized by an attractive design, solid quality, simple self-assembly and sophisticated problem solutions.
- Competence of the dealers (advice, sales, technical know-how, anchoring solutions, ready-to-use installations, supervision of the assembly);
- Immediate delivery of the high quality JETFLOAT elements and accessories in all basic colors
- Logistics service from the factory to the customer
- Foreign languages: German / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Slovenian / Croatian / Serbian / Slovak as well as the mother language of the responsible dealer
- Manufacturing and warehouse in Austria
- Some dealers also have temporary storage for immediate availability
- Large selection of tried and tested accessories
- Extremely durable product systems in use since 1971
- Many years of experience – we know what is possible and feasible and how it can be implemented
- International exchange of experience through a large dealer network
- JETFLOAT INTERNATIONAL stands for the highest quality